The Hotel Villa Sofia is temporarily closed
The elegance and sophistication of Villa Sofia have an atmosphere of past times.
The Villa, built around the early '900, is located in the heart of an elegant residential area, once frequented by the high bourgeoisie and German industry magnates.
The Hohl family, of Swiss origin and former owner of a hotel in the Graubünden canton, decided to move to Gardone which at that time was living a significant growth in the tourism market.
"Pension Hohl" was founded and managed until 1951 by the sisters Bertha and Emma Hohl.
Later the hotel was taken over by the Alton-Roncoroni family, who managed the hotel until 2001. The same year the villa has been closed in order to allow the realization of careful expansion and restoration works that helped to transform Villa Sofia in an exclusive destination, full of charm, elegance and splendor.